• The editorial board will monitor and safeguard the publishing ethics of the journal.
• The guidelines for retracting articles are as follows.
- Articles that are seriously unreliable will be retracted. Redundant articles (published in other journals) will be retracted. Minor errors or authorship changes will not lead to retraction but require a correction notice.
- Notices of retraction will clearly state the reason and the retracted article will be clearly marked in all electronic versions of the journal, and a retraction notice will be published in the printed copy of the journal.
• The journal will not compromise intellectual or ethical standards in favor of the business needs of the journal.
• The editorial board will maintain the integrity of the academic record of the journal.
• The editorial board will always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
• No plagiarism and no fraudulent data will be tolerated in this journal.
Notes: Human Health and Halal Metrics journal accepts all terms and conditions of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).