• The editorial board will monitor and safeguard the publishing ethics of the journal.
• The guidelines for retracting articles are as follows.
- Articles that are seriously unreliable will be retracted. Redundant articles (published in other journals) will be retracted. Minor errors or authorship changes will not lead to retraction but require a correction notice.
- Notices of retraction will clearly state the reason and the retracted article will be clearly marked in all electronic versions of the journal, and a retraction notice will be published in the printed copy of the journal.
• The journal will not compromise intellectual or ethical standards in favor of the business needs of the journal.
• The editorial board will maintain the integrity of the academic record of the journal.
• The editorial board will always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
• No plagiarism and no fraudulent data will be tolerated in this journal.
Notes: Human, Health and Halal Metrics journal accepts all terms and conditions of Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) about plagiarism, fabrication and falsification. Similarity (plagiarism) check is done by Paper Plagiarism Checker system at https://ppc.research.ac.ir/
• The major criteria in review process by the referees concern the significance of contribution to the journal’s scope and most advanced findings. It is clearly stated that the journal does not guarantee the acceptance of papers transferred to the review process until the paper will be accepted by the peer-reviewers and further verified by the Editor In Chief for publication.